I have so many words inside, but I am not sure how to express them to do them justice.
I am so very thankful for the mother that raised me, she may have not done everything perfect, I know I was not an easy child. But she help me to become the woman and mother I am today, she still continues to bless me with help and knowledge so that I may raise my children. She is my saving grace.
To my mother in law, thank you for rasing such a wonderful son. You taught him love, strength, and compassion, and not to forget, how to cook. You raised him to be a full partner in his life as a husband and father.
To my sister, I know we are more to eachother than we ever thought possible, considering what we put eachother through as kids. Glad we can help eachother when the kids drive us bonkers.
To all my friends, you show me that we all have faults, but we can overcome the trials and stand tall against the storms that batter us. You are the women I look to.
To my husband, I thank you for the love, support, compassion, and the yummy cinnamon buns! You are so amazing to me. All the hard work you do so that I might stay home and raise our girls. You truly are wonderful.
To my Heavenly Father, thank you for sending these wonderful people into my life. For giving me faith and strength to raise the tender special spirit that Arianna is, I know you have the faith in me to give her a full and wonderful life. Thank you for Kenna, she has shown me that I can be so much more than I am, that I can grow everyday as she does.
So.... Happy Mothers Day!!
It is so much more than a day to be spoiled by your hubbs and kids, it is a day to thank those that make you the mother you are!!!
1 comment:
Happy Mother's Day!
Post a Comment