If you never had the chance to see it, this was the bedroom both my girls had when they were babies. Sadly to say, the family that bought our house has since painted the room salmon pink. But I will always remember how I felt in this very special place, the calm and peace it always brought for all of us. I had the rocking chair under this tree, really felt as you were a part of this special world. The mural was designed and painted by Jason Richardson, hubbs to Matt's cousin. He has such talent, I will have him come and do some painting in Arnas room when will build our addition and re-do the master to suit her needs.
3 comments:
Wow - that is incredible!
See you tomorrow at the IHH lunch :)
Beautiful mural, it does look peaceful.
Who would paint over that? It is gorgeous!!! It was so great to meet you! The lunch was a blast and it was so nice to see familiar faces and make new friends too!
Post a Comment