Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Just confirmed at 12:00 a.m.: Arianna has RSV. I am now looking at a much longer hospital stay.

I can't sleep and I have had no appetite.

I need some good vibes sent my way, please.

5 comments:

Becky said...

SORRY! I just read this. Praying for you guys. :( Tell her to keep fighting!!!

Nat said...

Poor thing. Give her hugs and kisses from us. Just tell me what we can do for you.

Christina said...

Just wanted you to know I am thinking of your family and praying for strength for Arianna and you. Please let us at IHH know if there is anything we can do for you!

Hugs & Prayers,
Christina
Jacob's Momma

carolyn q said...

Julianna,
Just want you to know that you and your Arriana are in my thoughts and prayers. May the sun start shinning on you.
(HUGS)
Carolyn Quigley

Kristin said...

Major bummer!!!! The hospital is packed with RSV right now. When Max was up there two weeks ago, we didn't even have space for a comfy recliner on our side of the room. Good luck. Prayers for your little princess warrior!