Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The "Greatest" Grandma



This is about a month late but I wanted to share a very happy birthday with everyone. Matt's Grandma is just about the most wonderful woman in the world. She just celebrated her 89th year, and shows no signs of slowing down. She loves to play with all of her 30 some odd great-grand children. Kenna loves to visit her apartment, she has cool toys and always gets down to the floor to play with the kids. Arianna finds her way to kicking over the plants, but Grandma Ray just laughs and says, 'if she doesn't kill them, I probably will'.


I took this picture one evening when Grandma Ray and Grammy stopped by to say hi to the kids. It shows just how young at heart Grandma is.


Gotta Love a Gal with Spirit!!!

1 comment:

Hello! said...

I {LOVE}that pic of Grandma. I think it is so great that you printed it out big for her birthday. ha ha ha