Sunday, October 12, 2008

Here's The Scoop

So let me tell you all why I have been too busy to blog. We are getting ready to sale our house, it takes a lot of work to get 12 years of stuff collecting looking good. We painted our bedroom and put in new carpet, the last room in the house to get an update. Matt and I have been so crazy cleaning and such, not to mention all the stuff I do with the girls.
We are hoping to find a good house, a rambler is preferred, Arianna is getting too big for me to haul all around and up and down the stairs. Plus we have just outgrown our house, we only planned on being there for 10 years and it has almost been 12. We will stay in the same general area, close to family and doctors.
Matt has also been busy with the 6 point bull Elk he nabbed on the hunt, my freezer is full.

So that is the gist of it, I will keep you all updated on the house hunt.

2 comments:

Mp said...

I'm glad things are going well, I hope you find the right house soon before old man winter gets a hold of us! Wheres a picture of Matt's 6 point bull? Good luck!

Hugs,
Mike & Family
IHH-VP

carolyn q said...

I hope that it works out for you and your house sells fast, so you can get into the home that would be better for your situation.
I figured you must be very busy if I hadn't seen a post for a while.
Just know I think of you often and hope that things are well on the homefront. . .No news is goodnews in my book.
Heart Hugs,
Carolyn