Friday, June 20, 2008

Happy Birthday To Us

No I didn't forget to post yesterday, we were just having to much fun for me to stop and do it. This is the first birthday in 2 years that we have not spent in the hospital, so we made to most of it. We went to my parents house and had lunch and cake. I then went and got myself a pedicure. My sweet husband got me just what I asked for, a new patio set for the deck, it is nice. So I invited my parents over for a great dinner, salmon and asparagus with a baby spinach salad. And we put together my table and chairs and had birthday cake out on the deck.

Arianna is such a happy little two year old, I am still in shock that she has beaten the odds and stayed here with us. She is growing and changing each day, she is getting better and supporting herself, still not sitting up yet but close. She is really good at getting up on her knees and forehead, her arms will soon follow. I am excited to celebrate many more birthdays together with her, she truly was the best gift I could have recieved, and nothing will ever macth it.

I will post new pics soon, we are having family photos done.

2 comments:

Ashton's Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

I can’t believe it has been a year since we were in the PICU along with the Homers. I am so happy for you guy’s. What an awesome birthday gift to be out and about and be able to enjoy the outdoors this year.

Best wishes,
Nathan

Kami said...

Happy Late B-Day! Sounds like you had a great one. Pedicures are the best! We'll have to get together sometime.