Monday, June 9, 2008

All's Well

I thought I throw out a quick update. Arianna is doing so good, I am amazed. She does require a lot of suction, but I am handling it. She is really happy just to roll around the house, I am having a hard time keeping her oxygen from getting tangled up around her. Her pain level is good, I have managed to keep her feeling good on just Tylenol.

I am looking forward to our birthday, Arianna is almost 2, just ten days away. I wont tell you all how old I will be. I am planning to have a big bash this year, I have spent the last two birthdays in the hospital and I am ready to party.

Kenna is getting ready for her ballet recital this Friday, I hope she will dance this time, last time she just bounced up and down and smiled. I will post pics of how cute she is in her costume.

I will try to keep up on posting, Matt takes my computer to work sometimes and I have to suffer with out.

Juls

2 comments:

Pam said...

I have been thinking of you. I am glad the surgery went well. Rhett suprised us with coming of of the vent before leaving the OR too.

I hope all is still going well. You need to post some pictures of your sweet girls!! It's been a while!!

((HUGS))

Pam and Rhett

Jessica said...

I am so glad the surgery went well and that she was able to go home so quickly.

2 years old, that is awesome. You guys deserve a big celebration. Have fun!