So Arianna had her surgery on thursday and came home on Friday. I am not completely sure that this is my kid, she never recovers this quickly. Her surgery took just over an hour, where they removed her tonsils, adenos, placed ear tubes and Botoxed her glands. It went so well and she was extubated before leaving the OR. She spent just one night in the PICU, where she did little sleeping and a lot of playing, so in the morning they gave us the okay to come home. I admit that I have to suction her a bit more but I perfer that over a long hospital stay.
She sure has surprised us all.
She slept real well last night, only waking once for some more pain meds and then right back to sleep. She has had a good day and has napped well and is generaly happy and playful.
I am glad to be home.
3 comments:
I'm glad she's home too! You're a great Mom.
YAY!! I am so happy everything went well and she got to come home so soon! Let us know if we can help you with anything :)
I thought I would check in to see if there is any new news on how Arianna has been doing since coming home from her surgery.
So with her 1st Birthday this month, I am sure it's going to be a wonderful celebrated day!
Please know I am thinking of you all!
Heart Hugs,
Carolyn
Post a Comment